Sunday, February 14, 2010

Easy BBQ Chicken

This recipe is soooooo easy and really delicious.

Easy BBQ Chicken

  • boneless skinless chicken thighs
  • bbq sauce

First boil the chicken until it's cooked. I boiled mine in chicken broth and added 1 jumbo chicken bouillon cube. Then I prepared a glass casserole dish with a little pan spray and I covered the bottom with bbq sauce. Then I put the chicken into the pan and covered it with bbq sauce. I used two different kinds of sauce, a hickory brown sugar and a thick and spicy kind. I made sure every part of the chicken had bbq sauce on it. I then covered the baking dish with foil and baked for 30 minutes at 350. The chicken is so moist and I love the flavor of it. As you can see, this recipe is READY for alterations and I'd love to hear them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment